Sunday, December 20, 2009

What are you doing this Winter?



So, what's going on with everyone?

I know most are still doing last minute things for the big day, but what are some of your plans for the coming year?

If the big snowstorm we just had on the East Coast is any indication, we're going to be stuck in the house a lot more next year, so they're be a lot of crocheting and knitting.

So, what are you planning to work on? Still trying to finish up those projects that you've putting aside?


Planning to start making things for the Spring season?

I really need to buckle down and finish some of the things I've started....they're beginning to pile up! ;-)

1 comment:

jd said...

hey ken,
we've been snowed in a bit here too. hazardous to drive to work, but of course i did anyway. this sort of weather makes me want to bake and crochet. just finished some more fingerless mitts - this time for myself - cuz with such COLD weather, my fingers were getting cold even in my gloves. stay warm. btw, the wooly worms were HUGE in october, fortelling this harsh winter.
jd in st louis
http://crochetcraftgossip.com