Monday, April 13, 2009

In a 'Poncho' Mood





Funny thing.

A former crochet student who now, along with her twin sister, teaches some beginners on their own time (and a different day), asked me about some poncho patterns.

Seems she wanted to make one for a good friend or relative (don't remember which), so I brought in some from one of those Jack Frost Gypsy Vest Accessory Books (Volumes 77 & 78) From that old website.

I remembered making some of these a few years back (don't remembered why, was just the thing everyone was making at the time,I guess.)

Anyways, I decided to make the same one as her choice, then, after she and a couple ladies were browsing thru some old pictures of my work, saw a variation of another type poncho I made (from the same old 'Groovy Patterns' book, I decided to make another one.

Well, here's some pics of both ponchos:

No comments: